We cater for bow hunters during the drier months of the year.Traditional bow hunters and Compound bow hunters have had great success with us.
Expect shots from 15-25 yards from well placed hides over water.We have a lot of options available for you to optimize your bow hunting experience.There is 8 ground blinds, 3 pit blinds,4 tree stands as well as pop up blinds available.
You will be guided by an experienced,licensed guide for the duration of your hunting trip as African animals are tough to bring down,we suggest fixed blade ,cut on contact broad heads.
Permanent blinds 10-20 yards from waterhole
While we will cater to your preferred hunting method, much of our bowhunting success is found in large permanent blinds over waterholes. Our blinds are large enough to comfortably accommodate, hunter, guest, professional hunter and gear while allowing the hunter to shoot from a standing position.
Shot distances vary based on the proficiency and patience of the hunter. Blinds are strategically located 10-20yds from the center of waterholes.
|1 hunter and one professional hunter||$ 375 per day|
|2 hunters and one professional hunter||$ 275 per day|
|Arrival and departure day||$ 200 per person|
|Observer rate||$ 200 per day|
|Non hunting children under 14||$ 75 per day|
* Only U.S Dollars or/and Travelers checks accepted.
* On donated hunts $200 will be charged per hunter on arrival and departure days.
* All donation hunts is guided on a 2×1 basis.
* Pick up and drop off point for all donated hunts is Polokwane International Airport.
- $450 will be charged per group for airport pickup.
- $200 per person fee on arrival and departure days.
|Gemsbuck (Oryx)||$ 1350-00|
|2nd Impala||$ 350-00|
|2nd Warthog||$ 280-00|
All prices are quoted in US dollars